Limousine Hire Service
Matric Dance Merc Special
R3105 Matric dance Package, 3 hours (05 collections then drop at the dance or 03 collections then drop @ dance, collect and drop @ 1 address)
R4025 Matric dance Package, All-nighter
All night booking includes: 3 collections,
Drop at the matric dance,
Collect to take to the after party (1 club or venue only)
Collect (latest 04h30) to be dropped off at 1 address.
Thereafter R805.00 per request
Passengers: 1 - 10 passengers
* Carrying capacity figures are a guide and may vary depending on the size of your luggage.
The following rates are mere indicators and are the prices of our most basic packages (with limited kilometres) we have on offer.Factors which will have an impact on your quotation is:
- distance to be travelled
- extras you will require
- duration of the entire hire period
Each quotation request is assessed individually to give you the best possible price.
|2 hr(s)||3 hr(s)||8 hr(s)|
|R 1,955||R 3,105||R 4,025|
* Prices are indicators only and subject to change without prior notice
Additional:We require an R200.00 damage deposit over and above the quoted price. If no damages are done, it will be refunded on the 20th of the month, or payment can be made directly to chauffeur on arrival, which will be refunded after the trip if no damages.
BOOKINGSAll bookings are:
- Subject to the availability of a limousine on the day of the customer's event;
- Require a deposit of R1,000.00 or 50% of the booking whichever is the greater;
- The balance of the quoted price must be paid by no later than the 7th day before the date of hire, failing which, the booking will be cancelled.
- No booking will be made without a deposit being paid.
- Once a booking has been made and confirmed and the deposit and/or full booking price has been paid, if the times and dates need to be changed by the customer, we will do everything in our power to accommodate the customer. However if we are not in a position to amend the booking then the rules as set out herein with regards to cancellation (Clause 3) shall apply i.e. in the event that the date change is more than 7 days from date of the event, the full contract price will be refunded and in the event that the date change is within one week of the event and we cannot accommodate the customer then and in that event the full contract price will be forfeited.
CANCELLATIONSCancellations are subject to the following:
- In the event that a client has settled the full contract price and cancels the booking at least 7 days before the due date the client will receive a refund, within 30 days of the cancellation, which will be calculated as follows: amount paid less a damages deduction of R1000.00( booking fee.)
- In the event that a customer cancels a booking 7 days or closer to the due date, the full contract price will be forfeited. This means that if you cancel the contract during the week before the due date you will lose all monies paid to RLS. RLS reserves the right to claim the full contract price in respect of any outstanding balance. Should it be necessary for RLS to take legal action against a client, that client will be responsible for RLS' legal costs on an attorney own client scale.
- RLS accepts all credit cards. No Cheques accepted. If a customer makes a same day booking and is unable to make an electronic funds transfer ("EFT") or direct bank deposit at the time of making the booking, payment can be made in cash to the driver on arrival. If payment cannot be made to the driver on arrival at the pickup address, the driver will not proceed with the trip and the booking will be cancelled. This will be regarded as a breach of contract and RLS reserves the right to institute proceedings against the customer for damages.
- In the event that the customer wishes to make a credit card payment to the driver on arrival at the pickup address, the driver will arrive 10 to 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time to process the credit card transaction. Payments by credit cards require that the driver "buff" the credit card on the credit card slip and the customer is required to sign the credit card slip.
- The customer must insist on a copy of the receipt.