Johannesburg Chauffeur Services
Mercedes Benz S-Class 2002
Chauffeur drive only.
We offer a business day service that includes daily newspaper and refreshments.
Our chauffeur drive rate per hour, minimum 4 hours.
|Passengers:||1 - 3 passengers plus chauffeur|
* Prices are subject to change without prior notice
* The branding/stickers on the vehicles are magnetic decals, all vehicles are delivered unbranded.
- Your chauffeur can act as a mobile concierge, in conjunction with our operations center.
- Tailor made tours available, with customizable itineraries conducted by registered tour guides.
You Are Guaranteed:
- Prompt pickup and drop off.
- A well-groomed, neatly dressed professional chauffeur that is highly knowledgeable of local areas and places of interest.
- Discretion and privacy from the moment you request the chauffeur vehicle until the moment you reach your destination.
Inclusive in Service:
- The services of a professional Chauffeur/ Chaperone.
- Vehicle, allocated kilometers, fuel & chauffeurs meals.
- Passenger liability up to R40 million per vehicle
- Vehicles are equipped on a daily basis with mineral waters, scented hand towels, facial tissues, cell phone chargers, daily newspapers, magazines, first aid kit and umbrellas.
- Insurance excludes personal property
- Chauffeur drive services are VAT exempt
- Cancellation Policy:
31+ days prior to start date: 25%,
15- 30 days: 50%,
7-14 days: 75%,
0-7 days: 100% of total amount invoiced.
- Rates are applicable for Cape Town and Johannesburg immediate surrounds only. Additional fuel levies may apply where necessary. Rates exclude chauffeur accommodation for overland drives.
- Smoking is not permitted in any vehicles. Passengers will be held liable for damages to the interior of vehicles.
Frequently Asked Questions:I want to hire the chauffeur service for 1 hour only. I see you say minimum three hours...can I get a discount for 1 hour? Unfortunately whether you rent the vehicle for 1 hour or 3 hours, you will pay the minimum standard rate supplied by our network partner.
The church where my wedding is being held is 40minutes from my house. If you drop us off at 11am, and then fetch us again at 5pm...do I only pay for 2 hours, or the minimum hours you have on your website? The chauffeur service will be quoted accordingly from the time you have to be fetched until when you will be collected again afterwards and dropped off at home, and considered as one uninterrupted booking.
I want a chauffeur service for 3 x hours, but the venue we are going to is slightly over the free kilometers you supply? what do I have to pay now? Normally you would pay the per kilometre rate for each kilometre over the free kilometres included. However, our network partners assess each trip individually, and should they feel they will not charge you extra because it is e.g. only 10km over a 100km...they will indicate so.